Wednesday, December 22, 2010

White Christmas



This is probably my favorite Christmas movie ever! I have to watch it with my husband absolutely every year. The music is fantastic and I absolutely adore Danny Kaye and he is so hilarious in this movie. And I love Vera-Ellen for her stunning dancing, and Rosemary Clooney's gorgeous voice, and the great Bing Crosby, just for being Bing Crosby. This is one of the best holiday movies ever and I highly recommend you watch it with your sweetheart!

Menu

Appetizer

Fennel Potato Soup with Smoked Salmon

Main Course

Herb Brined Pork Prim Rib Roast

Vegetarian Main Course

Lemon Gnocchi with Spinach and Peas

Sides

Parker House Rolls

Roasted New Potatoes with Red Onion, Garlic, and Pancetta

Carrots with Shallots, Sage, and Thyme

Dessert

Cherries in the Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment