Monday, November 8, 2010

Autumn Bouquets


Autumn Flowers, originally uploaded by visionsbycat.



If you have a special occasion coming up then think about ordering some Autumn inspired flowers. The shops all have some really stunning fall bouquets available at this time of year. I was just doing some shopping on 1800 flowers and here were my favorite arrangements:

Garden of Grandeur - for Fall

Autumn Tulips

Autumn Pop-Art Lillies

100 Blooms of Multicolored Spray Roses

Amber Waves

Fields of Europe - for Fall

Plum Crazy - for Fall

Orange Rose & Peruvian Lily

I tend to use 1800flowers when I send flowers to family out of state, however if you're going to be buying something for someone who lives much closer, I suggest hitting up your local florist. Now is the perfect time to buy these pretty arrangements before the Christmas inspired bouquets hit the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment