Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Present Idea: Bath & Body



So Christmas is coming up and if you haven't started your shopping yet, you better get on it. From now until Christmas I'm going to be using my Monday posts to give you present ideas for your special lady (or man, we don't judge!) friend. First up: Bath and Body products. Here are my top picks:

1. The Body Shoppe: Spiced Vanilla. This is hands down the best scent I've ever found in a bath product. If you go this route consider getting enough to last through the year because once Christmas is over, it's gone.

2. Sephora: Try sweet Holiday Greetings or yummy Gingerbread House or refreshing Candy Cane. Or get all 3!

3. Bath and Body Works: Check out Japanese Cherry Blossom (I got this for Christmas one year and I used it up in a second!) Vanilla Bean Noel, Twisted Peppermint, Snow Kissed Berry, or Winter Candy Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment