Friday, January 7, 2011

Cock Rings



Ever tried a cock ring to spice up your sex life? According to Wikipedia the cock ring is a sex tool placed around a man's penis. It is designed to slow blood flow from an erect penis, thus causing the erection to last longer. Very useful!

And did you know that there are quite a few cock rings out that have an added feature to pleasure women? They have vibrators and little flaps that will, theoretically, hit a woman's clitoris while you're having sex. Check out these bad boys:

-Adam and Eve Couple's Enhancer Ring

-California Exotics Dual Clit Flicker Cock Ring

-Buzzy Bunny Cock Ring

-Big O Vibrating Ring

This is all quite new to me, but I am having a great time researching and learning about different kinds of cock ring. The silicon kind I can understand, but it seems to me like the metal kind would be uncomfortable, don't you think?

If you're thinking of getting a cock ring and you want to also get something to pleasure a lady, maybe think of checking out one of the types I listed above. I have tried California Exotics Dual Clit Flicker Cock Ring and it was a LOT of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment