Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Complicated



I just finished watching this movie and I think I already want to watch it again. Can you beat a romantic comedy starring Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, AND John Krasinski (just so you know, he totally steals every scene he is in)? I'd really like to see someone try it. I honestly can't think of another movie that has so much talent put together where the actors don't try to out act each other, but they just enjoy the process and have fun. So definitely get this movie and watch it with your lovely. You will be so happy you did.

My recommended menu:

Menu

Appetizer

Cheese Croquettes

Main Course

Roast Chicken

Vegetarian Main Course

Basic Oven Baked, Marinated Tempeh

Sides

Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Sauteed Bacon and Steamed String Beans

Dessert

Chocolate Croissants (not as complicated as Jane makes in the movie, but you will probably appreciate getting to eat them faster)

No comments:

Post a Comment